We are on a mission to complete our 50 bucket list items along the way!!
We are happy that we have crossed 3 out of 50. Posts coming soon! Click here to know more about us.
There was a survey once. A thousand people were asked if they could know in advance would they want to know the exact day of their death. 96% of them said no. I always kind of leaned towards the other 4%. I thought it would be liberating, knowing how much time you had left to work with. It turns out, it’s not.Carter Chambers (Played by Morgan Freeman in the movie The Bucket List)